Monday, July 20, 2009

Look Out For Him

I told ya'll a million times, Hampton U has talent!!! This fellow "Hamptonian" is no exception.. I've been a fan of his since I heard his track 'Concept of School" which talks about being black in college.. Def. true shit!! His name is Willam M. Dayton III, but his stage name is Euro P. Gold.. Interesting rap name huh?? He hails from chester,PA so he's def. represneting a place that doesn't have much mainstream sucess which means more shine for him..His rap style is basically him(very hip-hop) and what goes on in his life which I def. can respect and relate to in some ways. My favorite track to this day has to be "Half Baked" which is self-explanatory.. Look out for this man in the future & when he drops his Mixtape you know imma have it up for ya'll!! In the meantime you can check some of his music either on his MYSPACE, IMEEM or follow his progression on his BLOG.

3 comments: