Saturday, June 12, 2010

And Yo Sister Couldn't Deny Me When I'm In This Ralph Lauren!!!

Obviously this post isn't about getting wasted, but I thought it was a cool pic lol.. If you're always tired of buying something only just to see someone else wearing it when you bust it out then it may be time for you to go back in time, & what better clothing line to start with then Ralph Lauren!?!? For decades Ralph Lauren has stood strong against ALL of the different fads that were started & ended. I stumbled across this site about a month ago & fell in love! Vintage Ralph Lauren always has some great pieces up for sale for good prices! Not to mention they also sell snapbacks(which I love!).. I give this site my stamp of approval so check it out & follow them on Twitter to stay in the loop when they get new pieces in.

No comments:

Post a Comment