Monday, March 2, 2009

I Don't Know What To Believe Anymore!!!!

Word is that the Nike Air Yeezys are officially coming out, but i'm knida confused about the release date.. For now i'm going with official word from SOLE. The release date of the Yeezys has been pushed back to around the Fall 09'(around Holiday time).. So they're not coming out in March??? NO THEY ARE NOT!!! If there is any confusing then you can read more here.. I apologize for a previous post that may have mislead you, but i'm only human and I get my info. from sneaker sites. Next, the price will be around $200 which suprised me.. I thought they would cost ALOT more. Well at least these aren't comin out the same time as his LV kicks so you don't have to choose between the 2. These are the official 3 colorways that are coming out. In the meantime we STILL have to wait for the Yeezys to drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment