Thursday, January 28, 2010

Air Jordan 11 Retro Cool Grey, Snakeskin Low & Air Jordan 3 Retro White/Cement Grey All Confirmed!!!!


If you're a Jordan lover then this is music to your ears!!! The Cool Grey 11s, Snakeskin Low 11s & The White Cement 3s dropping all in 1 year??? This is crazy!!! I'm wondering how in the hell is Jordan gonna top 2010 with all of these crazy releases?!?!? I wanna be able to get all of these, but the Cool Grey 11's are my main focus cause I had a pair when I was younger(actually those were the last pair of Jordans I bought until the end of 2009) so they hold a special place in my heart.. When release dates & prices pop up I def. got ya'll!!!Via:Sneaker News

1 comment:

  1. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job
    11 legend blue

    ReplyDelete